What's being described as a carbon monoxide leak at Huntsville's Redstone Arsenal resulted in seven people being sent to a hospital. The problem occurred this morning at Redstone Arsenal's Fox Army Health Center.
An official says Redstone firefighters confirmed elevated levels of carbon monoxide at the building when they responded to an alarm.
Post spokesman Chris Colster says four people were sent to the hospital at first, and three more were taken to a hospital after the health center reopened for a short time later.
There's no immediate word on the conditions of the people who went to the hospital.
The building was closed for the day, and crews are trying to determine the source of the problem.